Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What does it take to skate ledges?

ive been skating street around a year cept mostly been doing only flat ground tricks,stairs,gaps, drops and i got a round rail awhile ago but never used it, so i started learning the basics jus boardslides, halfcab boardslide, and i started doin actual grind tricks like 50-50's and 5-0's, im not consistant but im able to ride away sometimes but when ev im at my skatepark or anywhere wif a ledge idk why i cant do any of the tricks i learned but go for a fall or a bail and if i try to go for it no succession =[. I try to watch my friends that can actually do stuff but still doesnt help me. What can i do to get comfortable with ledges, should i just keep skating my rail and increase the height (i have 1 of those crappy spartan rails but a rails a rail heres link http://www.sportsauthority.com/sm-sparta... ) skate wax curb n stuff??so if you can help and also no hating comments doesnt exactly help =/ i jus sk8 for fun

What does it take to skate ledges?
I think its easier to skate edges than rails so I sugest you go to your neighborhood and try the curbs and sidewalk ledges.
Reply:i thinks stairs and gaps are the same as ledges . but leges are just a bit deeper so just think a ledge is like a stair ur trying to ollie or kickflip. hope it helps



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment