Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shin pain- help?

So about a month ago (tomorrow would make it exactly a month), I went inline skating with my friends, and ended up accidentally getting kicked pretty badly on my shin. It stayed swollen for about a week, and was this nasty black-blue color. It hurt to walk on it for the first day or so, and I continued to ice it. After that, it didn't hurt. But starting today, it's been hurting pretty badly. There's still a big lump from where I got kicked, although the bruise is almost completely faded. It hurts kind of the way shin splints hurt (I had them last year during cross country season). Could these just be shin splints acting up again, even though I haven't been running much? Sometimes, it hurts when I'm just standing or sitting. And if not, is it normal for it to be hurting again, a month after my shin was hit?

Shin pain- help?
With a rough blow to the shin, there could be a strong fact that you have a stress fracture there. A stress fracture is a fracture that does not heal. There fore you can and will feel pain even when the shin is tender due to much excessive exercising or running.





All you really can do for a stress fracture it just ice your leg when its sore to help decrease any inflammation that may occur.
Reply:your very welcome :o) Report It




mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment