Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skateboarders HELPPPPPPP.?

Ok I really like skate boarding,I have already done inline and still have those but I got a skateboard and I really wanna be a cool skater but the main peoblem is that there is such a low scope of skateboarding here in Pakistan. There are like many inline or roller skaters,but I have never seen many skate boarders. There are no skating parks or ramps,the roads are more rough than in US ( I GUESS) cuz I just cant get to skate on it. I have had it for like about 3 years,its like a real branded spider man thing and havent used it much :(





I just love staking but the resources here are not convincong specially that I dont have much time/company(to skate or even people who will go with me to find some skating place/and a car to go


I can skate a bit in my house as the floor is all marble n i tried it on my rooftop but I can really kiss myself and even tried doing a vert lol





Can you help me plzzzz

Skateboarders HELPPPPPPP.?
Try a bike.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment