Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do serious "rollerbladers" actually call it "rollerblading"?

I am a life long skateboarder to the bone and I was wondering if rollerbladers that are really good, and serious, actually refer to thier sport as "rollerblading". Do you guys call it Agressive inline, rollerblading, blading, skating.. or what? I know that if I was into that, I wouldn't want to refer to what I did using a brand name such as "rollerblade". Isn't that a company that makes skates?

Do serious "rollerbladers" actually call it "rollerblading"?
if u watch like on scarred and shows were professional rollerbladers are on they call it skating just like we skateboarders call it sk8ing
Reply:they don't call it that because Rollerblade is a company who makes skates. Its just skating. but then theres inline skating and aggressive skating. It's kind of like how people call body boarding, boogie boarding. Boogie boards is a company also.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment