Saturday, October 24, 2009

Inline skates that attach to shoes. If you remember a few years ago they made inline skates that snap to shoes

I have been looking for those for the longest. I remember a few years ago seeing a commercial were a black guy walks in to a store with somthing in his coat. After he buys a bottle of water or somthing he looks at the owner and pulls out the inline skate blades, snaps them on his shoes and skates out of the store. I have been looking for them for weeks now. If you know were to get them PLEASE post after market is fine (ebay , etc).

Inline skates that attach to shoes. If you remember a few years ago they made inline skates that snap to shoes
I think they got run off by the Wheelies business where the wheels drop out of the bottom of the shoes.
Reply:I'm not sure if these skates are what you're thinking about; they're boots that look like snowboard boots, and you're able to lock on inline frames and skate. Here's the website:





http://www.hypnoskates.com/





There were many similar skates that were made by Rossignol, Rollerblades, and some other companies, but I haven't been able to find any recently. I have 4 pairs of Hypno skates, and I absolutely love them. Check out EBay:





http://search.ebay.com/Hypno-skates_W0QQ...





Hope you find what you're looking for--good luck!



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment