Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bulk up, ??

I'm 16, I'm trying to bulk up. I wiegh 150 pounds, and I've put on 10 pounds of muscle in the last couple months. What wrokouts can I add to the following, I want my UPPER nody to look better.


(I run, bike, Inline skate, and swim in addition to these workouts).





I do these every other day:





Planks (abs)


Resistance Situps (abs)


Oblique crunches


Crunches


Leg lifts


Bench Press


Shoulder Press


Shrugs


Curls


Pullups


Pushups


This one where I bend over and pick up a light wieght, it's for my lower back





I eat alot of protein, especially right after working out.





Can anyone give me some tips on how to complete this workout?

Bulk up, ??
you should drink a glass of chocolate milk after every work out.
Reply:You are completely missing a very large area of your legs, your glutes(bum) and hamstrings (opposite the quads).





You could try doing some squats and hamstring curls. For your upper body, try some chest flys and for your upper back try some dumbell pullovers.



develop skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment