Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can the brakes on Nike Inline Skates be removed?

Specifically the NIKE AIRMAX inline skates. I am buying them for roller hockey and need to lose the brakes. I know that real roller hockey skates come without brakes but I'm wondering if the brakes can be removed and if they then are basically roller hockey skates.

Can the brakes on Nike Inline Skates be removed?
Not sure - bring them where you got them (or a retail store that carries this model) and have them remove the brake, but you will probably have to adjust the hardware for when you put the wheels and bearings back in, as the part of the skate where you have the brake usually has a longer axle to compensate for the brake. I know this doesn't make sense, but any employee with an IQ will know what I am talking about.
Reply:sure. just unscrew em.



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment