Saturday, October 24, 2009

Best inline goalie skates for price are...?

what are the best goalie skates for your money... looking under $150 perfered.. but idc that much... all answers will be searched.





(inline skates.. not ice.)








thank you

Best inline goalie skates for price are...?
Bauer makes a descent one which I think is on clearance over at Goalie Monkey, but what's your shoe size, I saw one on Craig's List by Riddell that look to be better quality, me I had a pair of CCM 755's customised years ago. They have a zytel chassis, not aluminum, but are lightweight, protective and comfortable. TOUR also makes a roller hockey specific goalie skate .. as long as you use them on sport court or tile you should be ok, but I hear they are not holding up well on asphalt.



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment