Saturday, October 24, 2009

Waveboard or inline skates?

what's better? I have inline skates already, but i don't know if I should get a waveboard. people tell me it's really cool and all, but should i spend $100 on one? can you do lots of tricks with it?

Waveboard or inline skates?
i have a wave board myself...its not much of a trick board...its more of a cruising board that u can turn really hard with...if u get good enough i can do a 360 in place....stuff like that...I've had it since the beginning of the school year until now and i still play with it...if u live near a beach u can take it there and ride or even take it to skate parks and ride up and down the ramps.....but beware....u CANNOT go in the opposite direction without turning....there is only 1 way the wave board can go and thats it...don't try the other way because you WILL fall
Reply:i have both and i prefer to wave board. i just use to to cruise around but its still fun but its hard to do tricks. in line skates are more for trick and for cruising so it just depends if you want a wave board to cruise around. but i love my wave board!!!its a lot of fun!!



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment