Sunday, October 11, 2009

Inline wheels help pls?

i'm currently using an 80mm 80a set of wheels across the board. however when i push off hard, it tends to slip for the front 1st and or 2nd wheel. the floor is akin to a outdoor basket ball court and pavement. it doesnt really happen on the road.





i;m thinking of changing the from 1st and 2nd or just the 1st to a softer wheel . anyone know if it;s a good or bad idea? if so , which should i switch to ?














also, when i change them , can i just pop a new wheel in ? or do i have to change my whole set ?





if i have to change the whole set, i;m thinking of going with a 93a for wheels 2 3 4 on both sides. (i'm about 110 kg)





i use it for skating to school and alittle hockey

Inline wheels help pls?
I have all soft wheels and I love 'em. I can skate faster and I do not slip on any surface (although I haven't tried them on ice).



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment