Sunday, October 11, 2009

First time at skate park...?

I skate inline. I found a couple skate parks around town that I think would be fun to go to. I'm a girl. I'm a fairly experienced skater, can do some basic jumps, tricks, ect. but I'm worried about making my debut at the skate park. What kinds of things should I do/avoid? Please help.

First time at skate park...?
If you say you're fairly experianced then I wouldn't worry to much, hopefully there are other bladers there with you though sometimes it can get ugly because of rivaly crap that you may just not know about a certain skatepark. If you pretty much respect the other skaters they should do the same for you, it's not THEIR park its everyones. Check them out, build up some curage and hit some jumps, we all started out the same way so we should all understand but we don't and those people become the twatwaffles of the skateparks. Just try to have some fun and relax and you'll be fine. Good luck
Reply:Not that I myself am very good at not looking like a jackass in front of my peers but this may help. Normally people who go to skateparks do not even care what your up to so they won't randomly attack you. And if any of them take notice you said you were relatively expirienced, I'm sure they will respect you then. Oh but if there are any knobbs(and you know what I mean);which sometimes there are, just avoid them but don't be afraid to use the jumps they are using just because they are jerks.





I used to skate a lot and I always wondered the same thing. It ended up being fine.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment