Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Should I take my skateboard to Uni when i dunno How to skate?? Will every1 make fun of me. with pix?

K I live in Pakistan and there are almost No people here who skate on a board,there are inline skaters %26amp; I know that too but no 1 uses skateboard. So there are no places to learn skateboarding. I have my sk8 board 4 3 years,I've found cool places in my university where I can learn as there are long plain slopes there.





But Too many girls+I've worked hard on my repo+Valentines day is near too and I dont wanna make a fool outta me.





So should I take it there anyway and try to skate and maybe will fall badly. I might look like a fool cuz even when there is no 1 around,any1 might just see me.


OR they might prohibit me from carrying that inside.





I have some pix of me with sk8,will I look like a fool,plz temme.


this is how I might look





http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff135...

Should I take my skateboard to Uni when i dunno How to skate?? Will every1 make fun of me. with pix?
everybodys got to learn and start somewhere
Reply:man don't worry about what people say, if you practice enough, you'll get better



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment