Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bones Reds for Inline Skates?

I need to replace the bearings in my skates. I want bearings that go fast without spending too much. Should I go with bones reds? Aren't these just for skateboards? What's the difference between skateboard bearings and inline skate bearings anyway?

Bones Reds for Inline Skates?
You should go with RocknRons Cruise missiles. Faster and smoother than Bones at much lower price.


www.skatetechnology.com


No difference betweek in line and skateboard bearings, except some inline shates have a 7mm axle insetad of 8mm. Cruise Missiles will give you more speed with less effort. I used to ride them in my Shima 5 aggreesive in line skates at all the skateparts. Very Fast. Now, I have turned to skateboarding and took the same bearings from my in lines and put em in my skateboard. Very fast. Rockin Ron also offers your money back if you arent happy with them. Bones Reds are made in China. : (
Reply:Bones makes inline bearings also, they may be a different size is all. They make reds,ceramic and swiss for inline skates. They are the best bearings out there, they are all sealed so it's harder to get gunk in them making them last a lot longer and keeping them rolling smooth.





http://www.skates.com/Inline-skate-beari...



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment