Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inline/Roller hockey skate wheels?

I play roller hockey about twice a week. How often should I replace the wheels on my inline skates? (I have Nike Skates and RinkRat VT333 wheels)

Inline/Roller hockey skate wheels?
You don't say what kind of surface you play on, so I'll answer a couple ways.





If you're playing indoor, you should replace them when the grip is starting to quit. Your style of play will determine that. But you can tell when your turns aren't as sharp and when it is harder to stop, as wheels without grip are more likely to cause this. When I played goalie, I had harder wheels in back for this reason, it didn't stop me as much as gripier wheel did.





If you are outdoors, replace them when the wheel if flat. Since the wheels start with a kind of point, you can gage this rather easily.
Reply:rotate the wheels after every game you play, and you will preserve the life of the wheels, and save you some money over the long haul.



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment