Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I got inline k2 skates that are used for aggressive inline for doing tricks and I got some weird wheels so....

Is that okay to use in inline hockey?

I got inline k2 skates that are used for aggressive inline for doing tricks and I got some weird wheels so....
The skates might be okay, but you'll want some softer wheels to make a smoother ride. If you get really into inline hockey, you'll probably want hockey skates. The K2s you have probably have more ankle support than you need and are going to be at least a bit heavier than hockey skates. They'll probably be fine to start, but you'll want to think about trading up in the future.





Or...you could drop the stick and get into aggressive skating. It's a blast!
Reply:I wouldn't. Get some inline blades for inline hockey. What do you want to play more, ice or inline?



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment