Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need a website, not just facts. What are some factors that affect the speed of inline skates?

I need things inside the skate, not stuff like the surface I'm skating on or anything like that. I also would like an answer that has more than stuff about ball bearings. Basically, how can I skate faster?Person with the most information within an hour gets the points.

I need a website, not just facts. What are some factors that affect the speed of inline skates?
Your answer can be found in the fundamental laws of physics. Friction is generated by the mechanical system that is the wheels which rotate about the bearings. Friction creates a counter vector to the path of acceleration generated by the skater. This friction is attributed to the imperfect systems we use as humans (or inefficent). In this case, friction is generated by the contact of the wheels to the ground as well as the relationship between the wheels and the bearings. Advances in science sometimes allow us to trump these mechanical disadvantages (I.E Tiles of the spaceshuttle). Although a multitude of factors can be attributed to your question (..centripetal acceleration, momentum, angle (V)..) I find friction may be the prevailing and most tangible answer to your question.





Cheers,


Ian
Reply:www.wikipedia.com, there's everything there so you may find what you're looking for.



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment