Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inline skating and small debris?

I'm a beginner to inline skating and I'm currently using a pair of K2 skates, wheel size 78mm.





After a thunderstorm, the park roads are all littered with pine cones. The smaller pine cones are not a problem, but the ones about the size of the nail on your thumb, seem to get jammed between my wheels. I have fallen many times because the wheels get jammed up. I'm not going very fast, but at a leisurely pace.





I seem to be the only one having this problem. Speed skaters roll over them without any problem at all.





Can anyone advise me if its...


1) Due to lack of skill?


2) Wheel size or type of skates?


3) Or should I go at a faster speed?





Thank you!

Inline skating and small debris?
it is like my skateboard, i had slow bearings, and trucks, the things that hold the wheels, so my friend gave my some good bearings, and i can go a lot faster, and i don't fall because of the speed, and when i had the old ones, the rocks would make you fall every time.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment