Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Should I start with a beginner inline skate?

Hi, I'm just wondering should I buy a beginner skate or an intermediate inline skate to start off with. The reason I'm asking is I do know how to skate on ice with some hockey skates, but I haven't tried skating on pavement with inline skates before .... is it the same feeling and what should I start off with?





Thanks =)

Should I start with a beginner inline skate?
Hi, though I am not an expert in inline skate, my suggestion to you would be for you to go and experience it yourself. you can rent a pair of skates at ECP, and give it a try and see how well you adapt. I have a friend who does ice hockey, he can do inline skates very well. He says it is much slower on ground than on ice. Hope this helps. Cheers.......



windows media player 11

No comments:

Post a Comment