Friday, November 6, 2009

I am looking to upgrade my inline skates...what do you think about these issues?

I have been using the same pair of old rollerblades since I was about 16....they are completely beaten down now even though I only skate occasionally because I didnt really know how to take care of them properly in the beginning. I think I have decided it is worth spending a little more on a good pair now that will last a while because I am sure I will use them more if they are more pleasant to skate in.





The first thing I am wondering abuot is whether 90mm is too big of a wheel for an occasional skater....I have always had around 80mm wheels but always felt like it took way more effort to get my skates to go than other people had to exert. So I was thinking about going up to the 90mm's---but I worry this may be faster than I am bargaining for...any thoughts?





OK...as for the skates I would like opinions on---I have narrowed it down to the Rollerblade Lightening II's, the Rollerblade Crossfire II 90's, and the K2 Moto 90's ...What do you have to say (good and bad) about these?

I am looking to upgrade my inline skates...what do you think about these issues?
If you have a bit of experiance, 90s shouldn't be a problem.





They are all very good skates, try them all on to see how they fit to your feet. They should fit snug all around the foot without crushing the toes.





The Lightnings have a shorter boot. If you have no problem wobbling on them they will be a bit better for speed and comfort over longer distances.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment